This would allow our customers to use their external USB and bluetooth GPS devices on their Windows devices.
- Plug in your USB GPS or pair your bluetooth GPS. Note that this needs to be done outside the app. You must verify that your device appears under serial port in device manager.
- Tap on menu/more/overflow button on top right and select "Settings".
- Tap on button that says "Built in Gps Provider (Tap to Change)"
- Select GPS over Serial/COM port.
- This will list all serial/COM port devices. Select the device you wish to use.
- It is important that you configure the baud rate, device bits and parity for your device. These settings vary across devices.
- Tap on "Save Selected Device"
I have been trying desperately to get through to someone at GPS Nautical Charts. My app does not work anymore because I upgraded to a new Android phone. I have sent many emails and today I contacted Google Play Store.I attempted get have my license key sent to me via the link you provide, but the key does not work, and it refers to a skiing app??? Please help - Jeff LitchReplyDelete
I tried to do everything like you said, but unfortunately it doesnt works at all, so I decided to find another tool, and discovered driver tracking software uboro io that solved all my problems immediately!)ReplyDelete
Select the device to which you want to send the message and then proceed to send it. If you wish to communicate through Bluetooth from a device that is not Bluetooth-enabled, it is necessary to install Bluetooth drivers. http://www.chrismartslaw.com/ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Thanks to this advantageous offer. I often speak on the phone. It's part of my job. And I use a variety of Hoverwatch phone tracker to monitor the company's employees. I control workers office.ReplyDelete