Connect Multiple Devices, each with customized Sonar DisplaysMultiple devices running iBoating app can connect to the same SonarPhoneTM, with individually customized Sonar displays. Each iBoating client can customize the following even if they are connected to the same SonarPhoneTM.
- Background (Blue, Greyscale or White)
- Temperature unit (Celsius or Farenheit)
- Depth unit (Feet or metre)
- Chart Speed
- Fish Symbols/Depth
- Keel offset
- Temperature offset
- Fish Alarm
- Depth Alarm
Auto Follow with Real Time Track OverlayAn adjustable height split screen enables you to look at realtime depth and water temperature along with yourlocation on the map. In Sonar mode, the app turns on auto follow:
- Continuously update device’s location on the chart.
- This is the standard moving map that shows device’s position on the chart
- Real time track overlay of the course you have sailed so far.
- This shows the course you have already sailed in dark red/brown color. This gives you an idea ofhow you got to your current location.
- Direction arrow showing a boat’s location if current course is maintained
- This is helpful to avoid any sailing hazards esp if you are sailing for fun and not following a predefined route.
Sonar Logging/Free HD Bathymetry mapsiBoating Route Manager now includes support for Sonar Logs. Share your Sonar Logs with iBoating
community and contribute to the creation of HD bathymetry maps for your waterbody.