This would allow our customers to use their external USB and bluetooth GPS devices on their Windows devices.
- Plug in your USB GPS or pair your bluetooth GPS. Note that this needs to be done outside the app. You must verify that your device appears under serial port in device manager.
- Tap on menu/more/overflow button on top right and select "Settings".
- Tap on button that says "Built in Gps Provider (Tap to Change)"
- Select GPS over Serial/COM port.
- This will list all serial/COM port devices. Select the device you wish to use.
- It is important that you configure the baud rate, device bits and parity for your device. These settings vary across devices.
- Tap on "Save Selected Device"